A friend, a sister, a mom and a teacher; most aunts happen to be the combination of more than a few of these categories. Most aunts share a special connection and relationship with their nieces and nephews; often considering them to be their own kids. So, it’s obvious that when their birthday comes around, you’d be looking to gift them with something special. Here are a few gift options and tips that might come useful when trying to figure out what to get her for her birthday…
• A newer her for this birthday – with the years passing by, people tend to forget to take care of their appearance. Even if they do a job that requires them to keep their appearance in order, it’s possible that it might be quite a while since your aunt tried anything new with her appearance; simply because it’s easier to go with what she already knows. Give her a new (professional) haircut, or upgrade her wardrobe—trust us, it’ll be a fun experience for both of you…!
• The active life is the way to do it – living a healthy and active life is a good way to ensure a long and sickness free life. If your aunt is already living an active life, gift them something to help them with it. For example, if she likes cycling or playing golf, then gift her with new or updated golf sets or cycling gear to make the experience more interesting.
• Calling for new adventures and newer experiences – does shopping for womens golf clothes sound boring? What about looking for ways to help you aunt experience new things? From adventure sports to weekend trips to places she’s never visited, your options are many!
• Bask in comfort feeling relaxed and pampered – everyone likes getting pampered once in a while; especially if they happen to have busy and hectic work schedules or chaotic families to handle. Or both. You can always gift her with luxury candles and toiletries; or you can opt for a spa and/or massage instead. Contact your favorite spa or massage parlor and ask them about their gift vouchers. If you can, join her on the spa day.
• Make memories to cherish in the years to come – let’s face it, none of us are getting younger by the minute. And since tomorrow is never guaranteed, it’s always best living today at its best. Make memories today, rather than regretting not doing so in the future. Take her out for a meal, spend the day lazing together at home…just make memories that you can both cherish in the years to come.